Aroway aims to advance its business by continuing to pursue low risk growth opportunities and risked balanced prospecting. Aroway’s strategy focuses on enhancing shareholder value with oil focused exploration within its core owned and operated areas in East Central Alberta – Kirkpatrick Lake and Saskatchewan – West Hazel and the Kerrobert area. The Company will continue to fund the drilling of oil focused low risk targets with long reserve life stable production profiles to increase the Company’s production and revenue stream as well as look for acquisitions of quality assets and or production.
- Increase shareholder value with focus on growth in production and cash flow
- Balanced production – managing producing wells to maximize production of oil and natural gas liquids
- Continue to drill oil focused targets to increase production and revenues
- Continue to pursue smaller, key crown land purchases and strategic property acquisitions
- Oil weighted production (98%)
- Top quartile junior industry metrics: (As of July 2013 Kirkpatrick Lake production start and railing of West Hazel heavy oil production start)
- West Hazel: $42 per barrel
- Kirkpatrick Lake: $60.65 per barrel
Operational cost per bbl
- West Hazel: $7.50 per barrel
- Kirkpatrick Lake: $5 per barrel
- Sustainable business model – conventional drilling and lower declines compared to the tight resource plays.
- Access to cash and solid management allows Aroway to be a consolidator in the current “buyer`s market” atmosphere.
- Management and insider ownership (22%) aligns the interest with shareholders
- Less than $2 million in debt with debt to be completely retired by December 2014