KIRKPATRICK LAKE – EAST CENTRAL ALBERTA
- 2.25 sections of land with 3D seismic coverage
- Acquired in September 2012
- 100% working interest
- 2 wells producing
- 25 ͦAPI light oil, trucked to pipeline terminal
- Ellerslie formation – 1150 meters deep
- Currently the prospect has cost less than $13,541 per flowing boe includes land, drilling, facilities etc.)
2013 Reserves @NPV 10% (in millions)
- Proved (P): 3438.4 Mboe
- Proved plus Probable (P+P): 6787.0 Mboe
2014 Development Plans:
- Prepare and submit a reservoir application for a R3R pool water flood approval which would extend reserve life and anchor long term production.
- Prepare and submit a holding application to facilitate infill drilling of the R3R pool.
- Acquire new seismic and begin new round of exploration to explore for new Ellerslie pools nearby